From: viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
<viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>> On Behalf Of CHELA
Robles
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2023 1:05 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Apple Watch Ultra, who has one and would you buy it again?

Well, I upgraded from series 5 to the ultra that sleeps bigger than what I had.
I only wish I had kept my Milanese loop because I like that loop but I know I
can find other loops or sport watch type of bands on Amazon cheaper than an
apple. I like the trail loop that I have. It’s the trail loop band. It has
Velcro it’s nice but I wish I had a second band. Maybe I’ll buy one a metal one
or something.

Sent from my iPhone

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/60DF8DFC-301E-44C3-9A40-B0B59AFD1C14%40gmail.com.