I purchased the Apple ultra watch last year and really like it. I like the fact that it has a bigger screen I can hear it better and I found it to actually wear it for a while. I don’t even really notice much of a difference in terms of weight on my wrist. It’s just there and the battery life is great because I can usually wear it for two days before I have to charge the battery And I do like the action button as well.

Sent from Barry Abbott’s iPhone

On Sep 17, 2023, at 3:08 AM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

Thanks Matt, a little more space for gestures and all that is something I thought might be nice as well. I also assume that even if it may feel a bit big and thick in the beginning, you probably get used to it aftrer a few days.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Matt White
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2023 8:49 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple Watch Ultra, who has one and would you buy it again?

I bought one at the end of May and really like the battery life and the action button. I started out with a 45 mm watch a few years ago, but my last couple have been 41 mm and switching to the ultra feels significantly larger than either of those. For one, the watch is much thicker.

I traded watches with someone for about a week, so they could try out the ultra, and I didn’t depreciate their watches battery life, but the size was a nice change, felt much less obtrusive.

With all that said, I don’t think I’m going back, for no other reason than the battery life. The larger screen makes the keyboard and other controls much easier to interact with. Sent from my iPhone