Get the pro max 1tb why not?

-----Original Message-----
From: M. Taylor <mk...@ucla.edu> On Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2023 6:27 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Mark's First VoiceOver Experience with iPhone 15 Plus and iPhone
15 Pro Max Running iOS 17.

Sieghard,

Thank you for the biggest, laugh out loud moment, I've had all week.

Know what?  You are absolutely right (big, big smile).

I am going to grab one next week.  I am going to do my best to stick with a 15
Plus but I'll probably get the Pro Max.  If I get a Pro Max, I will do my best
to stick with a 256GB but, I don't know.  I might have to get the 1TB.  Old
habits are so difficult to break (smile).

Again, thank you for the wonderful reply and for truly making my day.

Mark