I am surprised your husband didn't give the Apple Store rep a piece of his
mind, if he or she would have been disrespectful to my wife I would have
immediately asked to speak to a manager and explained to them that this was
certainly not the right way to treat a customer and then I would have asked if
somebody without the attitude could help us.

As for the issues with battery life on your SE 2022, a complete reset and
starting from scratch is definitely the recommended course of action. It's a
pain in the neck (or lower), but while it is inconvenient and takes time,
setting up a phone from scratch every few years and slowly adding back apps,
customizing settings and all that can be a very good thing.

And finally here an article about that iPhone 15 Pro drop test which I read
everybody says has to be taken with a grain of salt as it seem to be the first
one of this kind so I think we'll have to see if other tests confirm what this
guy discovered. I think, by the way, it's ridiculous what people do to get
clicks and likes, apparently he flew all the way to Australia because of the
time difference so he can get his hands on an iPhone 15 Pro a few hours earlier
and do this. Until people stop wasting these types of resources humanity will
never get ahead in their fight against reducing emuissions and a more
sustainable approach to living on this planet; just my two cents worth
regarding this:

In what is most likely the first drop test of the new titanium iPhone 15 Pro, a
reviewer flew to Sydney, Australia, and pitted the handset in a series of drops
against the stainless steel iPhone 14 Pro.
It wasn’t pretty. In fact, after doing OK in a few little drops, how the iPhone
15 Pro fared in bigger drops was shocking — even disturbing. The older
iPhone won, to say the least. Early drop tests damage titanium iPhone 15 Pro
far more than its stainless steel predecessor
In the YouTube video by AppleTrack’s Sam Kohl, the 6-foot-tall reviewer starts
off with some waist-high drops of iPhone 15 Pro
 and 14 Pro on concrete in front of the Sydney Opera House. Watch it below.
“I flew all the way to Australia to get the iPhone 15 early and drop test it vs
the iPhone 14 Pro!” He wrote on the video page. “And as it turns out …
the titanium iPhone 15 Pro isn’t as strong as I thought it would be.”
That’s an understatement. In the video, he becomes increasingly flabbergasted
at how badly the titanium phone handles the bigger drops.
Low drops did little harm
group start It only took roughly 6-foot drops and a bit higher to badly crack
iPhone 15 Pro’s front and back. Photo: AppleTrack
It only took roughly 6-foot drops and a bit higher to badly crack iPhone 15
Pro's front and back.
Both the iPhone 15 Pro and 14 Pro do fine in the first few drops on their
edges, glass backs and screens, with barely a nick here and there.
But as the drops get higher, up around face-high, the new handset starts to get
into trouble. Spiderweb cracking shows up first on the glass back. The
iPhone 14 Pro just shows wear on the edges.
iPhone 14 Pro soon shows its mettle
After quite a few drops, the iPhone 14 Pro still only suffered some nicks on
the edges.
Before it’s over, the entertaining video shows the iPhone 15 Pro developing
cracks all over the front and back while the older handset looks almost perfect.
The reviewer seeks out higher and higher drops, eventually going to a roughly
40-foot drop from a walkway down to a plaza’s pavement. That’s a big drop
for any phone, and it finally caused cracking on the iPhone 14 Pro’s front and
back.
But the already-trashed iPhone 14 Pro saw its camera assembly pop out on the
40-footer. And its screen already had stopped functioning in the previous
drops. Meanwhile, the iPhone 14 Pro still worked fine even after the huge drop.
Rounded edges may be a problem
Photo image of AppleTrack
iPhone 15 Pro DROP TEST! Is Titanium STRONGER?
Kohl speculates in the video that iPhone 15 Pro’s rounded titanium edges may
actually enable impact to spread cracks to the front and back glass more easily
than iPhone 14 Pro’s straight stainless-steel banded edges.
For that or other reasons, the iPhone 14 Pro absorbed or perhaps deflected
impact much better than the new handset.
It will be interesting to see what more carefully executed drop testing might
reveal about iPhone 15 series handsets’ durability.
In the meantime, let’s just say if you buy a new iPhone 15, now’s not the time
to experiment with going without a case.