From: Apple Accessibility <accessibil...@apple.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2023 11:39 AM
To:  siegh...@outlook.com
Subject: Re: RE: Haptic time on /apple Watch

Hello Sieghard,

Expected behavior with Taptic Time while VoiceOver is enabled is to use a
one-finger double tap to feel hours and minutes, or a one-finger triple tap for
just the minutes.
This is with the screen locked.
If the watch is awake, place your palm over the watch face to put it to sleep
or if Wake on Wrist Raise is turned on, turn your wrist downwards and then
perform the one-finger double tap. We tested this with a Sleep Focus enabled
and managed to get the same results.

If you are receiving different results when trying these above steps, we
recommend partnering with a member of our AppleCare Accessibility Support team
to further troubleshoot. If they are unable to resolve the concern through
troubleshooting, then they can escalate their findings to the appropriate teams
for further investigation.

You will find the contact information for the team in the following support
article:
https://support.apple.com/HT209585

Sincerely,
Apple Accessibility