I’m glad that mystery is solved. Actually, I should have twigged I suppose
because when I first started using sleep focus just before Christmas I noticed
the display darkens; I can see a tiny bit. I noticed the display come to life
when tapping the watch. I perhaps should have twigged that I needed to tap it
once to wake and then twice to get the vibrations.

All the best
Angie