While I find Apple Music to be a wonderful service I’ve been a user since 2015
it does have its drawbacks.  Fortunately data is not too expensive here in the
UK so whether streaming via WiFi or mobile data it’s not too bad.  However,
unless you regularly explore new music you run the risk of paying for albums
over and over again.  Then there is the issue when or if you discontinue your
subscription you lose access to all your music whereas buying physical media or
downloaded content you will still have access to your library.
Malcolm Parfitt