I always find it funny when companies and Sonos is included here, claim they
support lossless audio via Bluetooth which is simply not possible. I'm not
saying it doesn't sound very good, but even the most current and modern
Bluetooth version and protocols have limitations when it comes to how much
information can be streamed ant 1411 Kbps which is truly lossless audio is not
possible, here is an excerpt from an article I recently read on Gear Patrol, I
am putting the link to the full article below:

Can lossless audio be streamed over Bluetooth?
The short answer is no.
In order to listen to lossless digital audio files, you have two main options.
You can use an analog connection, like connecting your wired headphones
to your smartphone or computer. Or you can stream the lossless audio over
Wi-Fi, through a pair of
active speakers, such as KEF Wireless II or even multi-room speaker like Sonos.
There are technologies that let you stream high bitrate audio over Bluetooth.
For example, if your smartphone and headphones support either of some audio
codecs, such as Sony’s LDAC (up to 990 kbps) or Qualcomm’s aptX Adaptive (up to
570 kbps), you can stream stream high bitrate and low latency audio files over
Bluetooth. However, these audio files aren’t lossless (which is 1,411 kbps).

Is Lossless Audio the New Hi-Fi? It’s Not That
Simple<https://www.gearpatrol.com/audio/lossless-audio-hi-fi/>

Best regards,
Sieghard