I downloaded this app, and was surprised to find that I already have a
B and N account.
I went to my Mac, bought a book from the under $5 category, and saw it
available on my iPhone almost immediately.

Reading is much like iBooks, and it uses the standard iPhone gestures.

Kudos to Barnes and Noble...its about time.
With this app,iBooks, and Read 2 Go, I have no reason for a Kindle app
or device.
 I stick my tongue out at you Amazon!

Chuck