I've actually come to appreciate this. If my phone accidentally gets to the
unlock screen by me bumping it or doing something I didn't intend, I don't have
to stop and lock it because I know that if I don't do anything it will soon
lock again. I do exactly what you describe; I listen and from what I hear only
deal with it if I think it's urgent. At first i didn't like the shortened time
and if you are new especially I think it could be aggravating but I've becomed
accustomed to it.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth