Guys,

I very rarely post here.  I don’t know whether to put this in Mac Visionaries 
or in VIPhone.  So, I’ll probably post in both.  I can’t see to synchronize my 
mailboxes between Gmail on my Mac M1 running Sequoya and my iPhone 13 running 
the latest OS. As of a few days ago, before I updated to the latest iPhone OS, 
the discrepancy between the number of unread messages in Gmail on my phone and 
my Mac was maybe 3 or 4 more on the Mac.  Now, the discrepancy is 22,535 on the 
Mac vs 21,462 on the iPhone.  Also, and this is truly curious, the number of 
pages of messages on the iPhone, as shown when  I swipe up with three fingers 
is ballooned from 500+ to over 900.  

I’ve been cleaning up age old messages on my iPhone going back to 2008, 
including “server results,” and this might have something to do with the 
discrepancies I’m experiencing.  Note: I routinely synchronize all accounts on 
Mac to try and keep things together.  I don’t know how to reconcile any of 
this.  

Further curiously, I just looked at the Gmail app I have on my phone, which is 
distinct from Apple Mail on either the phone or the Mac, and it says I have 
14,124 unread items.  This has no relationship to either Gmail on iPhone or 
Mac.  

Thoughts?

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/46A0953F-D1BA-44B8-86C8-9106D795A9A1%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to