I have the air pods 2 and they are working fine. I thought that the fodable 
phone sounded cool nd that I phone 18 sounds nice but I am fine with my I phone 
17 pro max. it is doing me well. from MIch

 

From: [email protected] <[email protected]> On Behalf Of Sieghard 
Weitzel
Sent: September 9, 2026 3:47 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Apple Event

 

Amazing, I remember that 15 years ago when there was an Apple Event there would 
have been several dozen messages by now.

 

So what did everybody think about the new toys, iPhone 18 Pro/Pro Max, iPhone 
Duo, Apple Watch 12 and Ultra 4?

Then there are the Airpods 5, they sound very nice and while I have Airpods 4 
with ANC, the fact there now is a version where you can swipe on the stems to 
adjust volume like you can on Airpods Pro means I am definitely getting them.

 

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> . Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you 
can reach Cara at [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]> 
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected] 
<mailto:[email protected]> .
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/BY5PR02MB69295B73A33FBE41FB6C3CF8C7B02%40BY5PR02MB6929.namprd02.prod.outlook.com
 
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/BY5PR02MB69295B73A33FBE41FB6C3CF8C7B02%40BY5PR02MB6929.namprd02.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
 .

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/0b0601dd4095%24c578dc80%24506a9580%24%40eastlink.ca.

Reply via email to