Yes, heard the same.
Astrid

Op 9 sep 2026 om 22:22 heeft Gerardo Corripio <[email protected]> het volgende geschreven:

I thought I heard somewhere that the 18 basic will be released sometime next Spring, which the 18E?
Gera
Enviado desde mi iPhone 16e

El 9 sep 2026, a la(s) 2:16 p.m., Astrid <[email protected]> escribió:


I honestly never follow these events, but especially not this time since Apple decided not to release a basic 18 (yet). I currently have the SE 3rd gen and, being that I’m in the EU, I’m still unsure as to what Apple Intelligence can do for me once I upgrade (which I won’t until there’s a less expensive model). I will check out those AirPods 5 though. I have the Pro 2 but they aren’t working anymore and I really want new AirPods. I was thinking of the AirPods Pro 3 for a while, but now I’m not so sure.
Astrid

Op 9 sep 2026 om 22:06 heeft Tai Tomasi <[email protected]> het volgende geschreven:

I like the audio intelligence on the new Apple watches, and the swipe controls on the AirPods five. However, I already have the AirPods Pro 3 and I don’t see enough compelling changes to purchase the AirPods five. I will likely be getting an iPhone 18 Pro for the new chip which should improve dictation, Siri, and AI processing. The rest was sort of underwhelming for me.
Tai Tomasi, J.D., M.P.A.
Sent from my iPhone. Please excuse my brevity and any grammatical errors.

On Sep 9, 2026, at 2:47 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <[email protected]> wrote:



Amazing, I remember that 15 years ago when there was an Apple Event there would have been several dozen messages by now.

 

So what did everybody think about the new toys, iPhone 18 Pro/Pro Max, iPhone Duo, Apple Watch 12 and Ultra 4?

Then there are the Airpods 5, they sound very nice and while I have Airpods 4 with ANC, the fact there now is a version where you can swipe on the stems to adjust volume like you can on Airpods Pro means I am definitely getting them.

 

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/BY5PR02MB69295B73A33FBE41FB6C3CF8C7B02%40BY5PR02MB6929.namprd02.prod.outlook.com.

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/418878AE-D2AA-4A53-9BEF-BB8136728466%40gmail.com.

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/E9291A4B-96A3-438C-8144-B4966F725E1F%40gmail.com.

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/1D692728-A4CB-4925-82BD-9D042A22BBF5%40gmail.com.

--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
 
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
 
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: [email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
 
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/viphone/9E33A940-4138-4D64-AEB6-9A750F6C0DD8%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to