Hi list,
there has been discussion about life-proof case.
Please is there anyone who has the case? Would you be willing to describe how the case is like? Is it similar to Otterbox defender? Does it have all covers like Otterbox defender does? Of what material is it made? I have been using Otterbox defender for a while and I would not give it up. In my opinion it is the best iphone case I've ever had. I would like to read your experiences with life-proof case just for comparison with Otterbox defender.
Thank you very much.
With kind regards
Maria