Hi Shannon,

To move a card in King's Corner, double-tap on the card you would like to move
and hold the second tap.  Then, still holding that second tap, drag the card on
top of the stack you wish to move it to.  If the move you are attempting to
make is a valid one, you should hear the name of the top card in that stack
announced.  If the move is not valid however, you will hear nothing.  One quick
note--you mentioned as an example, moving a "2" on top of an "Ace."  Just be
sure that your stacks are moving in a descending order, such as a Red Ace on
top of a Black 2, etc.  Hope this helps, and have fun!  I love this game, it's
one of my favorites. :-)

--

Jenny & Marmalade
Phone:  (972) 989-3894