No problem.  Just thought I would mention it, as I could just see you chunking
your i-Device across the room because it won't move your card on to the stack
you want. LOL  It's what I would do anyway.  It used to be more natural for me
to go in ascending order too, so I understand.  Once you have played it
successfully for a while, it will become second-nature to go in descending
order instead.  And watch those sneaky reds and blacks. :-)

--

Jenny & Marmalade
Phone:  (972) 989-3894