I use an apple keyboard, and hopefully I will be able to play the game with
that.

Helena
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Shannon Dyer
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, December 17, 2012 3:20 AM
  Subject: Re: Help with King's Corner

  Thank you, Jenny. I had the double tap part figured out, but the holding and
dragging eluded me. Hopefully, this will make the game easier to play. Also,
thank you for the reminder about descending order. My initial instinct is to
move in ascending order which is not correct.

  Shannon

  Shannon Dyer
  Alumni Council Member,
  Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc
  ®  and
  America's VetDogs®,  The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc ®
  Providing "Second Sight" ® since 1946
  371 E. Jericho Turnpike, Smithtown, NY 11787
  Office: 631-930-9000, Toll-free: 866-282-8047

  solsticesin...@gmail.com
  To make a donation that can change a life...contact the Guide Dog Foundation
at
  www.guidedog.org
  or America's VetDogs the Veterans K-9 Corps at
  www.vetdogs.org
  Visit us on facebook at:
  www.facebook.com/GuideDogFoundation or www.facebook.com/AmericasVetDogs