To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 29, 2012 11:58 PM
Subject: taking music from a thumb drive and transferring to my iPhone

Hello everyone,
I am playing at a wedding and there are a couple of songs that I have to learn. They are on a thumb drive, and they were not purchased from iTunes. I would like to have them in my phone, so I can listen to them right before the wedding, just to be sure, I am remembering them correctly. I would like to know how to get them from the thumb drive into my phone. I am not very experienced with iTunes, so any help will have to be totally explained. Thanks in advance.