Hi Candy,

If your song is already in iTunes, do this:

1. Hook your iPhone up to the computer with the cable.
2. Wait a moment and then find your iPhone in the source list. If you use
Windows use the F6 key to find the source list or side bar as it is also
called. Here you have your Music, Books, Apps etc. If your phone is
connected you should have "Devices" and underneath that your phone will show
up.
3. Once you are on your phone, tab until you hear "Music, radio button, not
checked". Press the space bar to check it.
4. Now tab again until you get to where it says "Sync Music, make sure that
is checked. Also make sure you sync only selected music if you don't want to
end up with your entire collection on your phone which depending on how big
your collection is and how much capacity your phone has may not fit.
5. Tab again until you get into a list view of artists and select the
artists you want to sync. There is no list view of albums or individual
songs, only playlists or artists. If you want to sync just 2 or 3 particular
songs you would have to make a playlist with these songs first, e.g. call it
"Wedding Songs" and then find that playlist in the playlist list view, check
it and tab until you get to "Apply".

Making a playlist is easy.
1. in iTunes go to the File menu, select "New" and "New Playlist or just
press Control+N.
2. Name your playlist and press OK.
3. Go to your songs list, if you are using iTunes 11 make sure you have
"Songs" checked and not "Albums" or "Artists".
4. Find the first song you want in the playlist, right click on it or press
the Application Key or Shift+F10, they all do the same thing which is to
bring up the Context menu.
5. Press the latter "a" twice or arrow down to "Add to Playlist". This is a
submenu, right arrow to expand, then arrow to your playlist, e.g. Wedding
Songs, and press enter.
6. Repeat this for all songs you want to add.
7. You can review your playlist by going to the side bar/source list and
find it under Playlists, then press F6 until you get into the list view of
songs.
8. Now you can go back to your device, check that playlist and sync it. If
you add songs to it or remove songs from it down the road and sync again the
changes will be synced to your phone.

Hope this helps,