From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Brett
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2012 10:17 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: voice dream reader

Hi mary,

I took a look at the app and I have now purchased it. If you want to read
text, word PDF epub html etc, this app is brilliant.

There is a lite version available that you can try to see if it meats your
needs. This has just replaced three different apps for me. I don't have book
share, so can't comment on that but it doesn't mention anything about daisy.
If you try it and discover anything more about the daisy side of things, can
you pass it on?

Sent from Brett's iPhone

On 31/12/2012, at 4:53 AM, Mary Otten <motte...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A friend of mine just told me about this app which, among other things,
includes support for bookshare. Has anybody on list tried it?