From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kawal Gucukoglu
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 11:42 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How to open I books to other Screenreader Apps was voice dream
reader

How do we go and ask Apple if they will open I books? After all, we'd not
stop buying I books, but we could buy them and import them to other Apps
which supported reading books.

Kawal.

On 31 Dec 2012, at 06:04 PM, Aman Singer <aman.sin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Kawal.
> I'm sure the developer would love to support iBooks, but would be stunned
if Apple allowed this. You may want to ask that apple provide the acapela
voices, though even that seems a long shot.
> Aman
>

> On 2012-12-31, at 12:56 PM, Kawal Gucukoglu <kawa...@me.com> wrote:
>
>> I have been using my braille display and thus far everything is
accessible.

>> I deleted pride and Prejudice. I have written to the developer and have
asked for I book support. I want for a voice to read I books for me.