Hello:
In regards to memory this is something you won't have to worry because nothing will be downloaded in to your phone since this 2 apps all they do is let you stream.
Netflix is mostly use for movies and tv shows.
Hulu, is mostly use to stream mostly tv shows and up to date content.
Both of them do require a paid subscription because basicly depends what you are in to I like hulu because is more accessible and get to watch tv shows, novelas spanish content, talk shows and geografical shows.
regarding accessibility both of them are but hulu is more accessible.
because you will be streaming video, you will need a unlimited data plan or wifi access.
hth