From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Stacey Robinson
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2013 8:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Braillepen Slim question

Hi all,
Do any of you onlist use the Braillepen slim with your iPhones or other
iDevice?
I have the Braillepen12 and love it.
I got a Braillepen slim for Christmas and really like it too.
I just have one question. When you charge it, how warm should it be?
Mine gets rather warm to the touch.
Thanks,

Stacey Robinson
stacey...@bellsouth.net