Hi again,
please how do google maps work?
Do they provide turn-by-turn navigation?
    Or why are they good to use?
Sory for all these questions, but I've never used them before.
Thanks
Maria

On 10.1.2013 11:31, Raul A. Gallegos wrote:
Hi yes, you can use Google Maps with any iPhone from what I can tell. It definitely works on the iPhone 4, 4S, and 5.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
A signature always reveals a man's character - and sometimes even his name. - Evan Esar