I can't say which is better. Google Maps is free, where as Navigon
costs. Navigon stores maps locally so you aren't using data while you're
out and about, whereas with Google Maps you're using data to get to the
servers and you won't be able to use Google Maps if you don't have any
service at all.

--
Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail