From: "Casey" <cwoll...@wi.rr.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: Big Jambox or Bose Sound Link

Hello I was trying to decide the same thing.
I first got the Bose sound link and tried it for a day or
two.
Yes it had nice bass.
But the mids and highs didn't seem pleasing to me.
So I took it back and picked up the big jam box.
And I love it.
It has good sound all around and it can get quite loud with
good osund
threw out.
You can also use the big jam box as a speaker phone when you
get I call
if you are using your I Phone for music or streaming audio.
Also the big jam box batter runs for about 12 up to 15
houts.
If you can go to a store like Best Buy or a store like that
and check
out the both of them and see which one you may like.
But my vote is for the big jam box.

--
Casey