I use the Bose sound dock 10 with the Bluetooth adapter so my iPhone stays in my pocket. The sound is simply amazing when you consider these are 128 kbps mp3 files It's Bose's top of the line unit for iPhones. It isn't cheap at around 7 hundred dollars but it sure is worth it. Their add says it might be the only stereo you need. I don't know if I'd quite go that far, however I'm also pretty sure that finding people who would agree with that statement wouldn't be hard to find either. The sound dock 10 is not something you would want to carry around. It weighs around 25 to 30 pounds and is strictly not battery powered. It does also have a 3.5 Mm jack in back for other smart phones and mp3 players and the BT adapter is another hundred bucks but I like having my phone in my hand. It also has a video pass so if your watching a movie on your iPhone you can pass it to your TV and keep the audio through the sound dock 10 You can't see the sound dock 10 at Target etc. It's only sold online or in a Bose store. Still, you really have to hear it to believe the sound it produces.. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Baracco" <w...@socal.rr.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2013 5:12 AM
Subject: Re: Big Jambox or Bose Sound Link

i've read good things about both. There are reviews of both on the www.serotalk.com site.

Andy

-----Original Message----- From: Fanus
Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 11:44 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Hello Casey
Thanks, this is very valuable. Here in South Africa we don't
have the luxury to be able to take an item and test it
first. We have to purchase and then it is just to bad. I now
tend to go for the Jambox also because it has some built-in
speech.
Regards
Fanus

----- Original Message ----- From: "Casey" <cwoll...@wi.rr.com>