From: "Raul A.  Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com
To: ViPhone List <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 13:51:16 -0600
Subject: thank you, thank you, I agree, yes, no

Hello all. It's about that time again to remind people that thank you messages sent to the list are considered off topic. This is because if you want to show your gratitude to the person who gave you the answer to
life, the universe, and everything, it's best sent to that person
directly rather than to the entire list. If there are 1400 members on list, and you are one of them, that leaves 1399 members. If you are sending a thank you message for 1 or 2 people, then over 1300 members are getting blasted with this kind of message and it just adds to the already high traffic on list. Yes, I agree that saying thank you is a form of politeness, and considering some of the messages of late on whether to tip or not, it's painfully obvious that some list members still act like children, but still, please send your thank you, I agree messages, or similarly worded ones, directly to the sender when warranted.

Thank you!

--
Raul A.  Gallegos
"I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was, 'You'll never find anyone like me again!' I'm thinking, 'I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you?' " - Larry