Thanks Joe,

That's exactly the conclusion I've come to (for me) which is why I'm looking for a comfortable, user friendly BT keyboard.

Kim

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joe" <jsoro...@gmail.com
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com
Date sent: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 19:27:20 -0500
Subject: RE: very basic iPad question

I wouldn't get an iPad Mini, or iPad of any kind, if you're happy
with your
iPhone. Yeah, it's everyone's individual choice yadda yadda, but
honestly,
I've got an iPad and an iPhone and the iPad just feels bulky and
unnecessary. Pair up your iPhone with a Bluetooth, and you're
going to get
the exact same experience. Longer battery life? Not enough to
make a
difference and not something one of the portable battery pakcs
can't solve.
More screen real estate to get a better sense of web layout? This
could make
a difference if you're a web developer and need to verify the
position of
text, but even then the difference is insignificant. I've got an
iPad 4 that
I am not motivated enough to try to keep selling, but from my own
perspective, for a blind person the iPad is not the best
investment of
money. Save up a little more and get a Mac Air.

Joe