Best,
Caleb
http://brailletouchapp.com/

On 2/4/2013 5:40 PM, Alex Stone wrote:
Kawal, I completely agree, and thanks for the headphones!
Alex

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Kawal Gucukoglu
Sent: 04 February 2013 22:32
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Don't give up on Braille Touch.

Absolutely.  I'm doing as is required.  If we could type or touch Braille
Touch as if we had a perkins, problems solved.

Kawal.
On 4 Feb 2013, at 18:43, Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Kawal,
Are you holding the phone with thumbs on top and little fingers on the
bottom and perhaps in your lap or against your chest for added support?
Maybe this would help take strain off your wrist. so far my wrists are
holding up, and strain is a problem for me too. Also leaving your fingers to
very lightly touch the screen also helps. A much more annoying problem for
me is to need to turn VO off and back on every time something iS written. I
do see what you are saying, though!
Reggie and Brooks