I'd rather play with other people.
Thanks for help.
Maria

On 12.2.2013 11:42, Dani L Pagador wrote:
Hi, Maria.
Bop It is great. I have the Hasbro handheld game and was playing it tonight.
There's a podcast, I think, on the Applevis site. Basically you bop, flick,
spin, pull, and twist. VO has to be off to play the game from what I've read,
but it's supposed to be accessible.
I haven't downloaded the app myself, but will as soon as I can figure out
what's happening with me and the app store since I upgraded to IOS6.1.
Sudoku4All is pretty fun, too, but I need to work the puzzle with a braille
display, then input the numbers in to the app.
Happy Playing,
Dani

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mária Orovcíková
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 8:41 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Accessible crossword game

Hi list,
talking about iassociate, is it possible to play it online with frienDS?
Or could you recommend any games I can play online with friends?? I don't mean
just wordd games, but games in general.
I have King's corner game, but I'm looking for more games to play online.
Thanks for your help.
Maria

Sent from iphone

Dňa 11.2.2013, o 21:30, Nimit Kaur <kaur.ni...@gmail.com> napísal:

Thanks for clarifying it!  Sorry for my wrong explanation though.
Thanks!  May you please tell me more about the associate word game?
Like I know that somebody told me that it is where you just like solve
words or something?  Obviously.  Thanks!