Thanks, Reggie, for those instructions. I couldn't find give up so I was
restarting the app. I was playing with Braille though. I'll try again. I've
finished puzzles, but  not many. I get stuck on celebrities, especially recent
ones. :)

As for Word to Word, unless I'm missing something obvious, it's completely
inaccessible.

Teresa

Winging its way from my iPod