From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Brent Harding
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 4:04 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Belkin @TV

Will this thing work hooked directly to a regular antenna to receive the
digital TV over the air and broadcast it on the network for the apps to
receive? Also, will it support the alternate audio settings to turn
description on when it's available? On the Dish box, you have to go way in
the menu to set alternate audio, and it doesn't seem to work even on TNT,
USA, etc that are known to have it at times. The antenna jack here is
strangely on the opposite wall from the jacks for Dish and cable, so it
ended up just about behind the recliner, and I'm about 30 miles or so away
from the stations.