I hope to get an Iphone with Sprint as my carrier, and hope to have it some
time in the next two weeks. After that, you can bet I"m going to test every GPS
app around, including this one.

Maybe what we should be asking ourselves here is not whether this is a "ghetto
product," for the blind, but whether there's universal access built into it, so
that sighted people would use it and find it valuable as well? Then, the
question becomes not "how much can a blind person afford," but rather, "What is
the fair market value for this app, based on a general market?"  It seems to me
that, even as we demand shrilly that Apple and other companies build in
universal access to their products, so should Sendero or whatever other "ghetto
of the blind," products come out build in universal access.  Let's depolarize
this argument.

Mark BurningHawk
Skype and Twitter:  BurningHawk1969
Home page:  Http://MarkBurningHawk.net/