From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Patrick Neazer
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:44 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: VizWiz?

Hello Debbie:

I am sorry that you got such a slow response from vizwiz. that is not the
norm. Try switching on IQ engine and see if you get a better response. I am
a fan of both Tap Tap See and vizwiz. Having options never hurts :).

Let us know if switching on IQ engines works for you if you try it.

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Patrick

On Feb 27, 2013, at 2:26 PM, Debbie Downey <debdow...@tampabay.rr.com>