Google has a public API which anyone can use on any platform to get map and
location data.

LookTel Breadcrumbs GPS uses this currently to retrieve nearest address, street
and city / state info for a traveler's current GPS position.

So the answer to your question is yes. Google Maps is available on any platform.

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: