APH explained, in an interview last year, that they decided on Android because
it gives them the flexibility to develop their Braille Plus on the platform;
something which they could not get from Apple. They developed their GPS system
for Braille Plus.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288