thanks Wendy and Richard for your compliments and feedback on this!

We're most definitely interested in feedback from teachers and the general
public as well! So your impressions mean a lot to us! :) Keep them coming!

I'm heading over to AppleVis right now to catch the review!

Thanks again and have a wonderful day / weekend!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
iOS Software Developer - LookTel.com