Ron, thank you.

We'll be changing the sound to make it easier to hear. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

I'm wondering, are their folks who are able to hear this tone?

Just as an FYI, the tone is mixed in with the click of the number and is the
sound of a coin flip. So it is very high pitched and sort of sounds like a
little bell.

Just curious who is able to hear this? Perhaps writing me off-list might be
better so as not to create more traffic on the list for this particular
question.

caraqu...@caraquinn.com

Thanks so much to All!

Smiles,