Grant and All, thanks very much for your feedback.

Let me mention two things.

• Firstly, if you find that VO misses numbers, you may need to turn the rotor a
bit slower. There is a delay between when you hear the sound for each number
and when VO actually speaks it.

• Secondly, If VO's focus moves to the two buttons at the top of the screen the
rotor functionality will switch back to its usual features. This is what is
supposed to happen. If this does happen, simply touch the screen again near the
middle, with a finger and you'll be good to go!

Are you having any issue hearing the sound which signals you to flick up or
down on the correct number? The AppleVis podcaster was having an issue but I
was able to hear it fine. So I'm wondering if this is something we'll need to
change in the next update so people can more easily hear this sound? -Thoughts?

Thanks to everyone so far for your awesome and helpful feedback! You rock!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: