Hello Esther and all:

I cannot resist :).

With write-ups such as this, FiRe 2 field recorder will sell like hotcakes and
the developer might have to put you on the payroll :).

And this being written by someone who has not used the product :).

Wonderful information as usual. Will save this one to my email folder so I do
not have to search the archives :).

Take good care and I wish you enough.

Patrick