Hi Mickey,

Each of the louder click sounds does represent a number. There are the metallic
sounds as you turn the virtual dial and there are louder click sounds when you
come to each number.

The gentle bell-like tone is mixed in with the louder click when you come to
the number that you are to enter into the lock. When you hear this bell-like
tone, (it's actually a coin flip) you flick up or down to enter that number.

Hope this helps!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---