From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jonathan Mosen
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 2:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Does a 2 finger double tap end a Skype call

Hi Irene. I find Skype is much easier to handle if you go into Notification
Center and set the notification  style to alert, rather than banner. This
way, when a Skype call comes in, no matter what app you happen to be working
in at the time, a dialog will pop up with buttons to easily get to Skype.

Jonathan