Yes, I've received lots of responses from web workers that range from
comical to bizarre, some of which clearly belong to a different
customer's photo. For example, I've received, from a web worker, the
description "fried chicken on a table" when I was nowhere near a
kitchen or a table or any food whatsoever, lol. I've also seen lots of
other people on list reporting equally strange answers, case and
point, Raul's recent experience.

Cheers.

Grant