From: Debbie Worstman [mailto:debsphil...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2013 11:42 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: ITunes Questions

I have a question related to iTunes, and music.

My friend has an iMac computer, she has boot-camped it with Windows 7. She
can access her music on the Mac side, but cannot access the music from the
library in iTunes. She can find the music in the purchased area, and she can
even bring up a song from there and play it, but she cannot make play lists
to transfer to her iPhone.

She is using JAWS 13, and System Access for her screen readers.

How can she be able to access her music from the Windowss side of her
computer?

Thank you in advance for any help you can give with this problem.