Lol I love to rock out!
----- Original Message ----- From: "SpeedDots" <speedd...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 10:04 PM
Subject: RE: Announcing: All-new Bluetooth Speaker availeble now!

That's very subjective; e.g. the music chosen for song samples.
However, if you should purchase one, you are more than welcome to produce
your own, with your prefered music of choice.
Since you're not marketing the product, you may even enjoy ten seconds of
fame if you upload it to appleVis.
*smile*
Thank you, for providing some much needed amusement!
Type with confidence
SpeedDots: Your home for cell phone accessories and makers of the Tactile
Screen Protector
http://speeddots.com/
Find us on twitter:
http://twitter.com/SpeedDots