From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Neal Ewers
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2013 10:05 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: access notes issues

Hi Robert. Good to see you on this list. I finally got it to work. I think
it may have been working all the time. I was expecting to hear the
announcement of the confirm delete when I swiped right. I do not hear it. I
have to find the confirm delete button by swiping right just as you
suggested. So, it may have been there all along but I was expecting a
response from Access Note.

Thanks for causing me to try it again.

Neal