For use with iPhone, all my mp3s are 128 so they usually make a pretty good ring tone.

Alan
----- Original Message ----- From: "MamaPeach" <mamape...@charter.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2013 7:01 PM
Subject: Re: Adding Ring Tones to iTunes library - Was Re: Voice Over friendly ring tone app

I have a question about making ringtones. What is the trick? Some of them I hear that people have made sound really good. When I make them, they sound warbly and watery. What could be causing this? Could the bit rate of the original file be too good? I know by converting them from a large bit rate, 192 stereo, down to much smaller makes them sound really bad. What is the best way to make my own ringtones?

-----Original Message----- From: Alan Paganelli