e replies. I have taken a look at the world clock tab in the clock app and that
is ok but Siri will only tell me the time right now in another location. What I
want is to be able to ask her "If it is 8pm in New York, what time will it be
in Sydney? she couldn't answer that. Perhaps I didn't ask her correctly? I am
wanting something where I can put a time like 8pm New York and find out what
time that will be in Sydney, australia. I can work it out from the world clock
tab but am lazy and would much rather have something work it out for me lol.
thanks though as I didn't know the world clock tab existed and it was there
under my nose the whole time - grin.
Thanks again,
Jo

Sent from my iPhone