Caleb:
How is getting grade 2 going for BrailleTouch? I just love it. I just went to
receive another guide dog, and I used BrailleTouch for writing all my updates
from training! Just getting faster and faster, but grade 2 would make it even
faster. Just a wonderful app. By the way, still need to turn VO off and back on
every time I write a post or text. Still love it though.

Reggie and Allegra, my little pill